Westaff is partnered with an established company in West Springfield! Seeking to hire a Chemical Process Manager!
Position Summary: Chemical Process Manager oversees the operation of the Wastewater Treatment System, Chemical Department, and Research and Development Departments. Ensure all equipment functions properly and meets all safety criteria. Additionally, responsible for assisting production department by improvement. Put efficiency through troubleshooting issues, new process development/business development assistance, predictive maintenance, production and employee training/education.
Our Chemical process manager can expect the following duties.
- Responsible for efficiency, quality and quantity of work performed under his direction.
- Responsible for accuracy and maintenance of the chemical inventory and related systems.
- Responsible for all Waste Treatment department daily operations and compliance.
- Supplies all necessary support to the Production Department to ensure efficiency of operation is attained.
- Responsible for maintaining all plating and related solutions at their optimum.
- Instructs, leads and motivates the efforts of the personnel assigned to him/her, and when necessary; initiates progressive disciplinary action.
- Responsible for recommending needed capital equipment and proposed layouts for installation.
- Responsible to ensure all tools/equipment provided to the Chemical Waste Treatment areas are maintained (tanks, pumps, solutions, fixtures, rectifiers and all associated equipment
- Responsible for the R&D function as follows:
- Improving throughput and efficiency of the production department by optimization of process solutions
- Troubleshooting issues
- New process development/business development assistance
- Predictive maintenance
- Production employee training/education
Salary :80-100k Depending on Experience
Shift: Monday-Friday flexible schedule with some scheduled overtime
Required skills to be considered:
- High School Graduate, bachelor’s degree or 5+ years’ experience as a manager in related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a manager in related field
- Microsoft Suite exp. required.
- Wastewater Treatment, Electroplating, Laboratory Background (preferred)
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building courses designed for manufacturing career advancement.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Permanent opportunity
Apply TODAY if you are an experienced Chemical Process Manager! Westaff is interviewing candidates immediately!