Seeking Amazing Admins!
Love people? Have a great personality? Take pride in what you do? You just might be the one we’re looking for! We are hiring a Judicial Administrative Assistant for a great company that offers all the resources you need to succeed. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and FREE online skills training to help you advance your career!
Apply today and find out why Clearly Rated named us a “best in class” employer! #westaffjobs
“Westaff works really hard to find you the perfect fit. Their staff is friendly and approachable and always professional.” Westaff Associate, Nancy Jo
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Research related Juvenile Dependency and Delinquency cases, as well as from Daily Crossover Report, Dependency Detention Calendar, and system representatives, and print all docket histories.
- Works together with UCC Division staff to handle inquiries and identify possible related cases for case coordination and possible transfer as well as working collaboratively with case management staff and other justice system partners in the multiple court divisions which have related matters, either pending or closed.
- Calendars and creates court sessions in Odyssey case management system as directed.
- Considerable knowledge of research techniques; ability to identify sources, gathers material, analyzes and synthesizes information from statewide and national sources, in order to assist the Director and Assistant Director in improving the management of area of assignment.
- Gathers and analyzes statistical data, oversees compilation of data to support monthly and special reports, documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Handles telephone inquiries for research as to related cases.