Westaff is looking for an Operations Manager in the Norwwod, MA area for immediate hire!
*** DIRECT HIRE opening!!!!!!!!
Payrate: Starting at $55K Depending on Experience!
Shift: 7-4pm OR 8-5pm
Work location: Norwood, MA
• Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the company’s manufacturing operations functions
• Directly supports and supervise regular and temporary employees in the assembly, inspection, and electrical test of complex electronics
• Provide guidance, training and support to team members, monitoring performance to goals, organizing equipment and fixtures and ensuring staffing targets are met
• Drive the manufacturing team to establish, monitor, communicate and achieve established targets for operational efficiency and on-time shipments
• Solve routine problems to ensure that product teams can meet performance goals: Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Delivery
• Develop, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
• Analyze and improve factory layout, tooling, and storage methods
• Support and manage continuous improvement activities in training, safety, quality, cost, efficiency, and productivity objectives
• Ensure ongoing improvements are attained for product quality and overall business growth, and investigate and resolve causes of inefficiencies and manufacturing variance
• Communicate with stakeholders, internal and external to ensure that all delivery schedules are met
• 7+ years’ experience managing a team in an Electronics manufacturing setting
• In depth understanding of standardized electronic and mechanical processes
• Proven ability to meet training, safety, quality, delivery, and cost initiatives
• Experience with MRP systems
• Experience with process improvement methodologies to optimize efficiency and throughput
Apply now for consideration for our Operations Manager opening!