Westaff has a Direct Hire position for an Experienced PRODUCTION OPERATOR (TUBE MILL)
Competitive Pay $17.00-19.00/hr DOE
Production Operator(Tube Mill) Job Responsibilities:
- Experience with Roll Forming a PLUS!!
- Assembles mechanical units or fabricated parts to make sub-assemblies or complete products within routine and repetitive assembly operations.
- Uses various hand and power tools and operates equipment which may include jigs, dies, fixtures, templates, punch presses, riveting machines, circular shears, and drill presses in order to cut, file, fit, punch, ream, rivet, form, and/or assemble.
- Fits, aligns, calibrates, and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product requirements. Monitors quality of products and raw materials.
- May read simple blueprints.
- Performs simple routine maintenance and cleaning. Determines and corrects minor machine malfunctions
- Go directly onto client's payroll,
- Benefits including insurance health and dental.
- Great locally owned company.
***Apply today for consideration!!***