Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00am- 3:00pm
Great Opportunity in Warehouse!!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a Machinist. Don’t miss this opportunity for training and advancement with a company that offers competitive pay and free online skills training.
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now! #westaffjobs
“The people at Westaff are very trustworthy and have a concern for their employees.” Westaff Associate, Lillie
As a Westaff Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Ability to make and/or recommend adjustment to regulate part configuration both manually and through machine controls along with the understanding of basic shop math to perform needed calculations
- Setup to operation to produce parts and tools from metal, or other materials
- Setup and operate computer numerical controlled (CNC) machining center on a large variety of material
- Interpret drawings, specifications, process sheets, tape readouts and shop orders to plan and check work
- Obtain proper set of tools from tool crib, select holders, mount, secure, and check tools for accuracy
- Interpret drawings, route sheets, diagrams, specifications and instructions to determine proper operation sequences
- Make necessary calculations for tool depth and tool compensation adjustments
- Locate zero point, indicate work to ensure parallelism, reposition material to obtain zero points on X and Y axis and maintain proper distance between parts in relationship to tape control requirements
- Machine and build state of the art tooling to support product manufacturing
- Machine and assemble advanced test equipment used for product calibration and reliability assurance
- 3+ years’ experience as Machinist Operator
- Metal forming machining experience is a plus
- Ability to use micrometer and calibers to check parts
- Advanced math skills and the ability to calculate feeds and speeds required
- Set up and perform machining operations on several complex machines in the cell
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Machine Operator job!