Production Planner Scheduler
Shift: 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Great Opportunity in Manufacturing!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a Production Planner Scheduler. Don’t miss this opportunity for training and advancement with a company that offers competitive pay and free online skills training.
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now! #westaffjobs
“The people at Westaff are very trustworthy and have a concern for their employees.” Westaff Associate, Lillie
As a Westaff Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Production planning and control
- Assist set up tech, when necessary, at preparing, organizing and/or loading tools.
- Able to and/or cycle machinery when necessary.
- Manage the master schedule through coordination with Inside Sales, Supply Chain, and Operations.
- Plan, prioritize and facilitate production scheduling.
- Establish and maintain production Times to match customer demand.
- Anticipate and recommend alternative scheduling due to impending delays or serious difficulties.
- Assist department manager with production issues. Schedule and coordinate machine configuration changes and Parts Sales manufacturing orders.
- Coordinate internally with the department of any necessary changes and/or of issue that may arise.
- Monitor inventory status.
- Maintain and/or manage minimal KPI's.
- Actively manage inventory levels for all raw stock, WIP, and finished goods.
- Analyze data to determine opportunities to decrease inventory, improve customer service levels, and reduce total cost.
- Monitor inventory transaction integrity and resolve problems.
- Perform inventory adjustments as necessary.
- coordinate sampling and/ or validation of molds in timely manner.
- Provide right documentation to the process owners.
- Able to engage in multiple projects and facilitate multiple functional efforts in support of the production plan.
- Capability of mastering MRP system.
- Working knowledge of engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing processes.
- Strong computer skills. Use sound reasoning when conceiving and making judgments.
- Be able to work in some cases, physically demanding and/ or be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Basic excel.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Workers job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!