Westaff has an IMMEDIATE opening for an Electronic Assembler in the Windsor area!!
Pay: 15/hr-18/hr, depending on experience
1st shift: 6:30AM-3:00PM, Monday-Friday
The Electrical Assembler is responsible for assembling electrical components and wiring equipment using tools such as screw drivers, pliers, soldering irons, splicing tools, crimping tools, etc. In addition, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the accurate and efficient interpretation of drawings and sketches.
Electronic Assembly Responsibilities:
- Responsible for using equipment such as cutters, pliers, crimping tools, screw drivers, and any other equipment that will assist in the satisfactory performance of duties
- Responsible for the operation and general maintenance of all equipment with personal safety and that of fellow employees in mind.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient interpretation of assembly and sub-assembly drawings and sketches.
- Maintaining a daily time log of work done on manufacturing & production travelers
Qualifications & Previous Experience Requirements:
- 1 year experience in the assembly of industrial electrical components, wiring of instruments and units required.
- Ability to use, read, and interpret blueprints, measuring scale & tape proficiency.
- The ability to climb ladders while carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Must have knowledge of basic tools.
- Familiarity with tablets & computers.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!!!