Warehouse Company in Meriden is Hiring for a Receiver Supervisor Position!
*Direct Hire Opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift with possible overtime opportunity.
- Communicates with Managers to receive daily instructions for work assignments ensuring an accurate and steady flow of merchandise.
- Directs and assigns work to hourly associates communicating department goals, standards and objectives.
- Assist in the development and documentation of best work practices, coordinating training as required.
- Monitors staff performance and provides regular coaching and feedback.
- Ensure all associates are operating within the guidelines of the company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean safe work environment. All practices are followed by associates and report any unsafe act or condition.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism in an upbeat Positive manner.
- Two to Five Years of supervisory experience in a warehouse or distribution environment. Experience in receiving operations.
- Full-time hourly position with a schedule of 40 hours per week based on business needs.
- Must be available to work flexible schedule, shifts as needed.
- Computer experience required Microsoft Excel, Word, Etc.
- WMS system knowledge
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!