Executive Client Relations
Hours: 12:00pm-5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. (Part Time Hours)
Pay: $15.00- $18.00 per hour (Depends on Experience)
Love Your Job and the People You Work With!
If you have great people skills, enjoy helping others and are seeking a good paying job, get to know Westaff. We are looking for a Executive Client Relations to join a team of exceptional people you will love to work with. Offering great benefits at a dynamic company that cares about your success, this may be your next career move!#westaffjobs
“Westaff is the best agency I have come across for years.” Westaff Associate, Eric
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients; deal directly with customers either by telephone or e-mail.
- Handle and resolve customer’s inquiries related to invoices.
- Coordinate and communicate with related internal departments in order to clear disputes and claims on invoices. Ensure customer invoice information is correct.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts to ensure collection of payments.
- Confer with customers to determine reasons for late payments and to review credit agreement or refer to the related department.
- Persuade customers to pay due amount and advise them necessary actions and strategies for debt payment.
- Issue and communicate updated account statement to the clients.
- Sort and file correspondence and perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts (e.g., record details of inquiries, comment, complaints, account information changes).
- Experience in Accounts Receivable & Collections (Basic Knowledge)
- Excellent communication,
- Customer Driven,
- Analytical, and Organizational Skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Problem Solver,
- Highly Motivated,
- Results driven with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in accordance with the changing deadlines & priorities
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Executive Client Relations job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!