Branford warehouse in need of Warehouse Manager! Experience required!
Hours: 7am to 5pm
shift: Monday to Friday
Pay: $25 hr or more based on experience
This position is responsible for managing and directing all warehouse activities. These activities may include; control and management of inventory, overseeing the efficient receipt, storage, picking of production orders and shipment of finished goods. The position coordinates labor and material resources to achieve production efficiencies and ensures a high level of quality.
Essential Responsibilities of the Manager:
- 3 Years Minimum of warehouse management experience required
- Plans, implements, monitors, and is involved in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Collaborate with department heads to ensure the timely and efficient distribution of require materials to the production floor.
- Ability to manage 100 people
- Promote an environment of continuous improvement so that operational costs are minimized while operational effectiveness is maximized.
- Hands on management – active participation in warehouse activities at all levels. Able to regularly lift 50 pounds.
- Perform inventory cycle counts on a daily basis. Perform Root Cause analysis on discrepant counts and implement solutions.
- Coordinate facility maintenance and direct custodial staff.
- Weekly Pay
- Raise potential with career advancement opportunities
- immediately eligible for health benefits including 401k, vision, life, dental
Apply Today for immediate consideration!
All members of the Military including Veterans encouraged to apply!