Do you have experience working in a machine shop as a machinist or general labor? We are looking to immediately add MULTIPLE Machine Shop Helpers to one of the fastest growing companies in the Independence area. If you are looking to build your career working in a machine shop or have experience working in a machine shop, apply now to learn more about this permanent employment opportunity.
Pay: $17-$19 an hour
Hours: 6:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday; Some Saturdays
Machine Shop Helper Responsibilities:
- Gather materials, set up equipment in a machine shop
- Grinding product for a smooth finish
- Utilize power tool equipment to complete finish to exact specifications
- Move material to next station or to store
- Perform general housekeeping/clean up in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
- Basic knowledge of reading a ruler.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Capable of bending, squatting, and stooping.
- Ability to hear warning signals/alarms.
- Capable of of climbing stairs carrying 50lbs.
- capable of lifting 70lbs to shoulder height.
- Capable of using other pneumatic tools.
- Capable of using nail gun and other various power tools.
- Capable of driving a forklift.
- Capable of loading/unloading trucks.
- Full-time Long-term Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR MACHINE SHOP HELPER POSITIONS!
We encourage both military, spouses and veterans to apply.