Assemblers - 1st Shift - Newport, NH.
Entry Level. No Experience Necessary. Will Train.
The assembler assembles products to meet customer demand. They also become familiar with the basic operation of the machines and can clear minor issues independently.
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Identify different wire and other assembly component types.
- Assemble products in the correct order, without consistent scrap.
- Detect and correct machine problems within the training received.
- Detect and communicate safety problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Work in teams or singly to assemble heating elements.
- Achieve production quotas.
- Report required information / data - (fill out forms properly etc.)
- Understand and work to improve performance after receiving feedback.
- Comply with safety requirements.
- Clean machine and surrounding area.
- Other duties as assigned
Military Veterans & Personnel Are Encouraged To Apply