Westaff is looking for a Custodial Supervisor in the Burlington area for an assisted living facility.
Pay: $19-$22 p/hr (DOE)
Shift: 40 Hours (Monday-Friday) Flexible on timing between 7:00am-5:30pm.
Duration: Direct Hire
Supervisor of Custodial Services Summary: The Supervisor of Custodial Services will plan, organize, and coordinate the activities related to the cleaning, care and maintenance of floors, restrooms, offices, and common area for all CSC properties. This position also supervises the Homemaker Service Providers.
- The Supervisor works collaboratively with the Facilities Manager and Supervisor of Maintenance regarding site needs to maintain quality housing for residents.
- Oversees an organization's custodial team, delegate responsibilities, set goals and objectives, and solve issues and concerns when any arise.
- Develop plans and strategies to maintain the cleanliness of buildings and facilities.
- The Custodial Supervisor is also responsible for training new employees in proper custodial procedures for the use of manually operated tools, electrically-powered machines, cleaning compounds, solvents and chemicals.
- This position requires considerable walking, lifting, bending stretching and squatting. The supervisor will work primarily in the field with some office work.
May require some weekend or off-shift hours. Hours and Location: Full-time, various locations