Westaff is seeking a Bindery, Mail and Production Specialist for a respected marketing and printing business in Helena, MT!!!
Schedule: Full Time, M-F, 8am-5pm
Term: 6 months+
- Operation of Equipment: Operate Cutter, Operate Folder, Operate Drill, Stapler, Numbering Machine, digital presses, other bindery equipment.
- Comply with all OSHA safety requirements.
- Clean and maintain equipment following daily, weekly schedules.
- Hand Work: Hand assemble (collate) pages in order, Hand fold pages to specifications, Stack and glue padding jobs, Insert pages, Punch and Spiral bind books.
- Packaging: Monitor quality on all jobs being packaged, Shrink-wrap/box jobs for customer pickup or delivery, Utilize job stuffers.
- Bindery Supply Inventory: Daily checklist of equipment supplies, Daily checklist of stock items needed, Purchase items daily.
- End of Day Procedures: Clean area of scrap, Disposal of materials in compliance with EPA standards, Schedule next day’s work, Daily recording of production and spoilage — using Daily Bindery Production Report, Maintain clean and organized bindery production area.
- Participate in daily production meetings as needed.
- Abide by center policies/procedures as outlined.
- Organize workflow and coordinate with the production team to meet clients’ deadlines.
- Any and all other duties and responsibilities or job functions as required by your supervisor.
- High school diploma/GED with experience or vocational/technical certification.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good mathematical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel files and list management.
- Able to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Reliable attendance, punctuality and attention to work station.
- Meet or exceed minimum test results as specified by hiring manager.
- You must be organized, neat and proficient at multi-tasking.
- Self-starter, able to work independently at times and within a team.
- Must be flexible, a go-getter and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Exciting team-based environment working with the best people in the industry utilizing some of the latest technology.
- Benefits available
Don't miss out - apply TODAY for our Mail/Bindery/Production Specialist position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply