INDUSTRIAL ELECTRO MECHANIC
Payrate: between $22.00-25.00 per hour (Depends on experience)
Schedule: 6:00am to 3:30pm, Monday Thru Friday (Flexible to work overtime)
Are You the One?
Love people? Have a great personality? Take pride in what you do? You just might be the one we’re looking for! We are hiring an Electro Mechanic for a great company that offers all the resources you need to succeed. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and FREE online skills training to help you advance your career!
Apply today and find out why Clearly Rated named us a “best in class” employer!
“Westaff works really hard to find you the perfect fit. Their staff is friendly and approachable and always professional.” Westaff Associate, Nancy Jo
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Troubleshoots machines and systems independently, focused on root cause analysis
- Take part in design and programming of PLCs based systems, according to the guidelines of the Company Management. Maintenance and repair installations and equipment, carrying out verification operations and troubleshooting, adjustment, and replacement of their elements, restoring their operation.
- Prepare the relevant documentation for new designs and modification of existing installation, in accordance with the specifications and functional characteristics of each installation and using Computer Aided Design tools.
- Responsible for notifying your immediate supervisor of any electrical eventuality, communication, automatic controls, PLC or other nature related to your area of expertise that may result in business interruption.
- Complete the daily routine electronics jobs of the production lines and equipment utilities and provide technical assistance to the mechanics.
- Monitor meters, gauges, valves, flow rations, temperatures, pressures and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
- 2-3 years of experience in PLC programming
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must have a strong desire to be a problem solver
- Ability to multitask
- Works well both independently and with others
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working at heights and some heavy lifting required
- Knowledge/ability to learn a PLC, HMI and VFD
- Knowledge of AC/DC power, motors, and controls
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Maintenance Specialist job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!