Shift: Mon-Friday 11am - 7pm with option to move to 1pm - 9pm once trained
- Set up machines to meet job specifications on job ticket.
- Preparation of disclosure documents
- Read work orders and follow instructions accurately.
- Maintain equipment by performing preventive or minor maintenance daily including oil, grease, filter, and general cleaning as directed.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Ability to set-up and operate multiple pieces of bindery equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Moderate computer experience/knowledge.
- 2-5 years experience preferred.