Assembly Techs needed in New Haven, CT for pump and control company! Weekends off! Great full-time opportunity
Pay: $17 based on experience
Hours: 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday
Assembly Tech Responsibilities:
- Assemble mechanical and electrical elements of a submersible pump including but not limited to bearings, mechanical seals, lip seals, O-rings, power cable assemblies, impellers, stators, and similar components.
- Perform mechanical inspection utilizing precision instrumentation including micrometers, depth gauges, bore gauges, balancers and similar instrumentation.
- Utilize assembly tools such as torque wrenches, air tools, electric drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, and similar tools.
- Inspect electrical motors and pump wiring using precision electrical instrumentation including volt-ohm meters, meger tester, high pot tester, and other electrical/motor instrumentation.
- Read manuals, mechanical blueprints and similar documentation, translating them into proper assembly procedures and methods.
Assembly Tech Qualifications:
- 1-2 years previous experience in mechanical field
- Ability to read blueprints
- Previous experience in the aerospace or auto industry preferred
- Free online classes
- Health, dental and vision
- Opportunity for advancement
Apply today for immediate consideration!