Hours: 2:30pm-11:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Pay Rate $14-$15 (based on experience)
Ready to work in the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry?
Looking to join a fast-growing company offering good pay and benefits, a safe work environment and the chance to learn new skills? If you are an assembler, with great attention to detail, we have a great job for you! Don’t miss this chance to join our team!
What are you waiting for? Apply where company associates want to work for 5x more than the competition?
“Westaff has great staff, willing to work with you no matter what your situation is. They took the time to show different opportunities, what they pay, and what may be the best fit for me.” Westaff Associate, Noah
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Responsible for Weighing and dispensing prescribed amounts of raw materials for use in manufacturing and processing solid dosage form products.
- The Weighing Technician reports to the Section Leader.
- Clean all areas and equipment to be used.
- Complete appropriate logbooks prior to requesting Quality Assurance clearance.
- Verify that all necessary materials are correct, present, released, and within the expiry period.
- Assure that all outer box, drum and containers are free from dust and debris.
- Maintain master records, logbooks, and other documents in good condition at all times.
- Record all required information promptly and accurately.
- Official records must be current at all times.
- Weigh materials and record all necessary Raw Material information in master records.
- Obtain supervisory verification of all weights and measurements to assure correctness of quantities and calculations prior to Blending.
- Process raw materials according to master instructions, Documenting all required actions in the master records.
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner according to established procedures.
- Weigh and document yield for all products after completion.
- Palletize batches after Weighing, securing drums with stretch wrap, and assure that all products leaving the department are stored in the proper areas.
- Perform all duties in accordance with applicable SOPs, CGMPs, and master instructions in order to consistently ensure quality of products.
- Assist the Section Leader in other areas as directed.