Experienced Quality Assurance Document Specialist
1st Shift: 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
The best Quality Assurance jobs are ones where your work is valued. The team cares about you as a person, and there is never a dull moment. If that sounds like what you’ve been looking for, you’ve found it. We are looking for an experienced QA Document Specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization. The role comes with competitive pay, attractive benefits, and the opportunity to advance your career.
What are you waiting for? Apply today and discover with people want to work for Westaff 5x more than our competitors.
“I like how Westaff looks out for their employees.” Westaff Associate, Charles
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Issue and receipt of proper quality-controlled documents required for manufacturing, packaging, and other departments in compliance with cGMP standards and internal company policies.
- Generation and review of quality-controlled documents such as Master Batch Records and Batch Production Records.
- Collection of all signatures required to complete quality-controlled documents from other company departments as indicated by the Quality Assurance manager and company SOPs.
- Encoding of information into internal computer systems.
- Controls and fills all documentation delivered to the Manufacturing and Packaging Departments.
- Maintains and distributes all necessary approved documents to define product configurations and that control manufacturing processes that ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Collects and maintains quality-related documents that define product configurations that are necessary for the elaboration of quality-controlled documents, such as Product Specifications.
- Distributes the latest revision-level documentation and ensures that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Must have a High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in administration, data entry, sales administration, or similar experience.
- Must be proficient in English and Spanish.
- Must possess excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational, data entry, and Microsoft Computer skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Must possess a high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office software.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
Apply now for our Electro Mechanic Technician positions!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!