Hard-Working Machine Operators Needed in Wallingford, CT for 1st Shift!
Pay Range: $16.00/hour
Hours: 1st Shift, 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday-Friday
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Setting up, operating, and maintaining machinery and equipment
- Perform quality control checks & report/record observations
- Clean & maintain machines
- Blueprint reading
- Measuring product dimensions using calipers, gauges, & micrometers
Preferred Machinist Qualifications:
- Manufacturing machine operating experience (CNC lathe, Bridgeport, milling, press machine, etc.)
- Experience in operating material handling equipment (pallet jack, skid wrap machine)
- Blueprint reading experience
Benefits Offered to Machine Operators:
- Weekly Pay! Accessible via check, pay card, or direct deposit
- Easy to use mobile application to view assignment details, pay stubs and more!
- Insurance plans covering medical, dental, vision, life & disability
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to 15+ FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!