CNC Operator positions available in Littleton, NH!
If you have CNC/Machine Operating experience, you won't want to miss this amazing opportunity to grow with our local Littleton Client. Apply now!
Schedule: Friday-Sunday | 6:00am- 6:00pm
Pay Rate: $20.83/hour
- Sets up and operates computer numerical control machines to cut, shape or form metal work pieces to specifications and performs all duties of CNC Operator I by performing specific work center:
- Reviews set up sheet and specifications to determine set up procedure, machining sequence, and dimensions of finished work piece.
- Works to production schedule.
- Attaches fixture to machine bed and positions and secures work piece in fixture according to set up instructions.
- Assembles cutting tools in tool holders and positions tool holders in machine tool changer as specified or inserts cutting tools in specified machine magazines.
- Downloads from Shop net into machine control console or enters commands to retrieve pre-programmed machine instructions from data base.
- Manipulates controls and enters commands to index cutting tool to specified set point and to start machine.
- Has basic understanding of G-Codes and M-Codes.
- Observes and listens to machine operation to detect malfunctions such as work or damaged cutting tools, changes inserts, endmill, drills and reams as necessary.
- Changes cutting tools and location of workpiece during machining process as specified in set up instructions.
- Measures for conformance to specifications using micrometers, calipers, functional gages and blueprints.
- Will also have some use of CMM machine.
- Maintains required paperwork (ie: production logs, scrap tickets, etc.)
- Notifies Supervisor or Specialist of job completion or of any discrepancies.
- Changes cutters to machine parts according to specifications when automatic programming is faulty or machine malfunctions.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE CNC OPERATOR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply!