WESTAFF is actively recruiting for Project Mechanic in the Raleigh, NC area with immediate openings
Pay per hour: $28-$35 depends on the experience.
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Job Overview: Delivers HVAC Service and Maintenance in the greater Raleigh, NC area using technology, great technicians and support staff and superior record keeping. This adds up to a great customer experience for large customers who need managing their operating costs and service histories.
Well-managed local company looking for employees who want a career not just a job and are interested in the opportunities that some with working for a growing company. Looking for highly experienced team players that share our core values: Teamwork, Hustle, Professionalism, Curiosity. And Taking Ownership.
Qualifications & Skills Required to join the team:
- 10 plus years in HVAC installation experience.
- Experience setting HVAC units
- Piping, Electrical
- High School Diploma.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift heavy objects 50lbs and climb ladders
- Must have own tools
- Duct work
- Gas Piping, Chiller Piping, cooper piping
- Plan and execute multiple packages unit or split system changeouts
- VRF install and refrigeration installation is a plus.
- HVAC and or Electrical Licenses a plus.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY today for the immediate consideration for Project Mechanic.
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION