Good paying jobs for CNC Manufacturing Technicians!
Are you an experienced CNC Manufacturing Technician looking for good pay, benefits and the chance to get ahead? We are NOW HIRING for a leading employer in the area! You’ll work with a great team, where management treats you right, and have access to all the training and support you need to get ahead!
Get your application in and experience why workers rate Westaff 5x higher than our competitors.
“Westaff has great customer service and is a wonderful company to work for.” Westaff Associate, Nancy
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a Westaff CNC Manufacturing Tech We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training.
• Minimum of 1 year of previous CNC Manufacturing Tech experience
• Properly startup and shutdown CNC equipment
? Efficiently load and unload CNC equipment with unprocessed and processed parts
? Diligently monitor machine performance, performance basic troubleshooting activities and
escalate issues through chain of command
? Manually deburr parts and manually assemble aluminum frames with fixtures and screw
? Perform timely basic daily and weekly preventive maintenance on the machines
? Maintain a clean and organized workcell
? Follow all safety requirements and raise safety concerns to the Safety Committee when
? Follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback for continuous
? Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you
see the potential to eliminate waste
? Perform additional duties as assigned
• Follow safety guidelines
• Follow standard work instructions as assigned
• Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment
• Inspect, operate, or test machinery to diagnose malfunctions
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance on machinery
• May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!