Temporary Treasury Accounting Analyst needed for a Bank in Waterbury, CT!
This position will be a fulltime 6-month term contract from beginning in January.
Pay: $35-$42/hour, depending on experience
The Treasury Accounting Analyst will perform various support functions for Finance and Commercial Treasury products including securities, debt issuance, and derivatives. Support functions include both operational, reporting, and accounting processes required to accurately record and account for treasury products in a controlled, regulated environment.
- Process daily trade activity and manage trade settlement of various systems including Bank of New York, FED wire/securities transfer systems, and CFTC clearing facilities.
- Reconcilement of general ledger accounts to sub system with timely resolution of exception items.
- Manage payments for bank and customer positions including reconcilement and resolution of payment issues.
- Liaison with front office on all operational issues, including ad-hoc requests.
- Participation in projects as required.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-4 years of Accounting or Operations experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial products and systems including fixed income securities and derivatives
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
Apply today for immediate consideration!