Westaff is hiring Utilities associates in Salem, MA
This is a well-established food manufacturing facility. This is a 3 day week(37.5 hours)
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
5:30am - 6pm
Benefits for Westaff associates:
* Weekly pay
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Retirement Savings Plan
* Free online training
* Food manufacturing experience (1 to 2 yrs.)
* Strong math skills
* Speak, read, and write English (Spanish is a Plus)
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to operate machinery and equipment
* Ability to document and measure results
* Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
* Ability to follow procedures
* Attend and complete any Company sponsored Training.
* SAFETY a first priority, while carrying out his /her daily activities
* Reports any unsafe acts or conditions to immediate superior
* Inspects equipment prior to start mixing to ensure that is in working
condition and free of any foreign material.
* Procures Product Specifications and Formulas of products to be run,
according to the schedule.
* Request ingredients necessary to produce required product quantity.
* Inspects raw material to ensure that is fit to be used, according to
* Assures that all Product Specifications are being met, will notify
supervision immediately if there is any deviation from Standards
* Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
* Inform upper Management of any problems that cannot be solved in a timely
Apply now to our Utilities position