Westaff is seeking an Office Coordinator for an energy consulting business in Belgrade, MT!!
Schedule: 30-40 Hours per week, Monday-Friday
Pay: $17-23/hr DOE
- Assist with Onboarding Employees:
- Administration of initial HR and onboarding tasks.
- Tracking of HR functions including but not limited to: onboarding task completion, benefits enrollments, collection & organization of onboarding documents, etc.
- Assistance of bookkeeping Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), and invoicing
- Assistance with HR functions
- Collaboration with field staff and client(s) on expediting and resolving operational functions
- Vendor and sub supplier coordination
- Draft Offer and/or New Assignment Letters
- Per Diem Compliance Management
- Field Home Office Phone Calls and regularly check messages
- Assist Office Manager in day-to-day tasks as needed
- Local driving and shipping items when needed for the office or field teams
- Inventory management- office supplies, field computers, etc.
Bachelors or Associates in Business with a background in Human Resources (HR). At least 2 years experience with similar role and responsibilities. Must possess a moderate level of understanding of accounting as related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and invoicing, preferably in QuickBooks Online.
- Positive, solutions-based attitude
- High emphasis on organizational skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Results oriented
- Able to follow processes and work independently on given tasks
- Effective communication; written and verbal
- HR principals and application
- Proficient in MS Office 2000 or later particularly in Word, Excel, and Teams
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer programs and/or software as it relates to job duties
- Quick responsiveness
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be physically capable of maintaining prolonged periods of sitting or standing with intermittent kneeling or bending.
- Must be physically capable of walking on the jobsite on varied, uneven terrain and/or varied temperatures and weather elements.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds at a time.
- 401(k) plan available
- Flexible schedule within normal working hours (M-F, 8-5)
- Health, dental and vision insurance available
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Bonus pay potential
- Permanent position!
Don't miss out - apply TODAY for our Office Coordinator position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply