Westaff is seeking a Staff or Senior Consultant for a national accounting firm located in Helena, MT!!
*Must live in or near Helena, Montana*
This is a PERMANENT full time, salaried position. Join a company that was named one of America's Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022!
- Utilize financial, healthcare operations, and strategic knowledge to identify/resolve client issues
- Actively support a portfolio of client engagements to provide timely, insightful analysis to meet client needs
- Collaborate with the PYA executive team to provide advice to clients
- Exhibit project management capabilities and accountability to PYA executives to ensure successful engagement results
- Prepare excellent client deliverables while balancing firm risk and compliance with appropriate professional standards
- Lead quality of earnings analyses for healthcare service provider entities
- Perform business valuation analyses and prepare reports
- MAcc, MBA, MPH, or other graduate-level master’s degree preferred
- ASA, CVA, CPA, or pursuit of another advanced credential preferred
- 2+ years of business valuation, transaction advisory, or external audit experience required
- Professional services and/or consulting firm experience required
- Willingness to travel for client projects and development opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative problem-solver with a high level of strategic, analytical, and conceptual skills with a passion for helping clients
- Demonstrated ability in project management
Serving clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Helena, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa, this firm is consistently ranked by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. and by INSIDE Public Accounting as one of the nation’s “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms. This firm was also named one of America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022 in the Forbes annual list, and Accounting Today highlighted this firm as “One of the Most Successful Firms in the Country.”
This success is the result of almost four decades of steadfast adherence to a culture of integrity, responsiveness, and relationships – both with clients and teammates.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! APPLY TODAY for this permanent position!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply