Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
Westaff is looking for an Inventory Supervisor in the Londonderry, NH area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!!!!
Inventory Supervisor - DIRECT HIRE - Londonderry
Salary Exempt: $70k-$80k
Shift Hours: 9am - 5pm (MON-FRI)
(Must be flexible but hold to fixed schedule with deviating upon request with needs).
Job Summary: The Inventory Supervisor is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy in Londonderry through oversight and execution of key processes, in partnership with Londonderry leadership and associates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead a small team of office and inventory personnel in a fast-paced, highly responsive environment.
o Direct Reports will be less than 20
• As part of the Londonderry leadership team, foster a safety-first culture, following all safety rules and providing feedback to associates, coworkers, and leadership when safety concerns arise. Participate on safety committee.
• Maintain oversight of basic processes impacting inventory including but not limited to receiving and put away, picking accuracy, and other inventory movements.
• In partnership with the finance team, ensure resolution of accounts payable and intercompany receiving issues.
• In partnership with finance and Londonderry leadership, design and execute a cycle count program.
• Ensure the investigation of inventory discrepancies and customer shortages happen in a timely manner. Address root cause issues through process improvement in partnership with Londonderry leadership and associates.
• Along with your team, serve as the main conduit for all customer service inquiries regarding Londonderry (examples: delivery status, receiving status, inventory discrepancy, etc.)
• Maintain a coverage plan for the DC hotline and for weekend on-call coverage in partnership with the Distribution Supervisor.
Oversee the availability of supporting supplies such as pallets, cardboard, tape, banding, etc. Oversee the placement of purchase requisitions to support supply availability.
Preferred Skills: APICS or ISM certifications in inventory management Associates degree in business, operations, accounting, finance, or equivalent work experience