Hours: 11:00pm to 8:00am, Monday thru Friday
Earn Good Pay. Work with Good People.
If you’re a hard worker looking for a job at a good company, you’ve come to the right place! Immediate opening for a Quality Assurance with a great local company. This position comes with competitive weekly pay, medical benefits, and FREE skills training. Come get started with us!
Apply now! Join the company manufacturing workers rate 5x higher than our competitors.
“Westaff is the best staffing agency I’ve ever came across.” Westaff Associate, Miyana
As a Westaff Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Visually inspects, separates, and sort plastic parts
- May enter inventory, dye parts, and finish good part numbers into the system
- May clean and identify defective parts and sort parts for re-work as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly workstation, which could include sweeping the work area
- Communicates problems to cell supervisor or group leader
- Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance
- Will stand or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Work environment: medium level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving Objects
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
- Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to measure & identify parts
- Follow verbal or written instructions
- Understand and can apply regulatory IATF16949 requirements in everyday activities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work various shifts and overtime as required
- Require wearing safety glasses or any other safety equipment if it is required
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Assurance job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!