Westaff is seeking an Enrollment Coach for a highly desirable college employer in the Burlington VT area. If you enjoy working in a college environment and are interested in aiding students from inquiry to enrollment, then this could be the job for you!
Pay: $20-$22 per/hr
Duration: 4-6 months
Enrollment Coach Job Duties:
- Coach prospects after initial inquiry. Provide complete guidance for prospective students interested in enrolling in any of PACE programs.
- Build a solid rapport and remain an available liaison for ongoing communications.
- Compile, track and report out information on students; receive, verify and process forms, documents, applications and other materials.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the offerings, programs, services etc. for all PACE and all the University’s colleges and schools
- Assist in other projects including onsite visits and information sessions to high schools, businesses, and other local organizations that cater to target market.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and one to three years related experience required.
- Proficiency with database management and working ability to navigate a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) SIS (i.e. Banner) and online registration systems required.
- Competency with spreadsheet and word processing software and use of internet technologies required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology and methods of communications (such as text, email, live chat, social media) required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and effective organizational, time management and records documentation skills required.
- Effective interpersonal, customer service and communication skills required. Evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Experience working with students and faculty in academic program coordination and administration in higher education setting desirable.
- Knowledge of higher education philosophy, governance, structure and culture desirable.
- Previous customer service and sales experience working in a call center desirable.
Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!