Do you have experience as a Manual Lathe Machinist? One of the fastest growing machine shops in Independence, LA has multiple full-time opportunities for a Manual Lathe Machinist.
Pay: $20-23+ Depending on Experience
Hours: 6:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Some weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
Manual Lathe Machinist Job Responsibilities:
- Must have Manual Lathe operating knowledge and technique.
- Machine operators take care of all machine-specific functions such as setup/configuring the equipment, and optimizing the machine capability.
- Load materials and parts onto machines.
- Needs to ensure that the machine works at its full capacity, oversee its maintenance, and perform timely quality checks.
- Capable of reading blueprints and drawings.
Manual Lathe Machinist Benefits:
- Full-time Long-term Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Free online skill building courses
Apply today to our Manual Lathe Machinist opportunities!
We encourage both military, spouses and veterans to apply.