WESTAFF IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR FOOD PRODUCTION AND DISHWASHERS IN A HOSPITAL ENVIRNOMENT IN THE CHAPEL HILL, NC AREAS.
Hourly rate of pay: $13.00
Hours: 1st- 7am-3:30pm or 2nd- 1:00pm-10:00pm/Weekend work required
Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Assembly line preparing the food trays for the inpatients in a hospital setting
- Food runners to inpatients
- Keeping area clean
- Able to read order forms to deliver the correct order
- Prep work
- Taking garbage and trash out
- Washing work areas, refrigerators, cooking equipment, walls, and floors
- Assembling, maintaining, and breaking down the dish machine
- Washing and loading large pots
Requirements: High school diploma or GED/ Immunizations required prior to starting.
Professional Experience Requirements:
- One (1) year of experience in the food industry a plus
- Immunizations required prior to starting.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY today for the immediate consideration.
Members of Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION