Now HIRING Manufacturing/Production Associates in Littleton, NH.
Location: Littleton, NH
Shift Hours: Monday - Thursday 4:15pm - 2:45am with the opportunity for overtime!
Job Description: Qualified candidate is responsible for working as a manufacturing/production member with products, abiding by safety and sanitation protocols and more, under the direction of the Line Leader.
- Operation of manual Pallet Jacks
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain line output rates
- Work in any production related area of the factory as assigned.
- Follow instructions of Production Line Leader, Room Leader, or supervisor.
- Perform all work as quickly, efficiently, and accurately as possible in a fast-paced environment with repetitive activities.
- Ensure lot codes and date codes are present and legible.
- Ensure machinery and equipment is in good working order. Communicate any problems immediately to Line Leader, Room Leader, or supervisor.
- Ensure that all work and products meet quality and efficiency standards.
- Work in accordance with safety standards and expectations.
- Comply with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow all work rules and company policies.
- Assist to keep area clean and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand for full shift / long periods of time
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to perform repetitive motions primarily utilizing upper body extremities
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates and repetitive manual activities
- Ability to visually check and verify printed Lot and Date codes in a fast-paced environment
- Good hand-eye coordination/ Attention to Detail
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as required
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE MANUFACTURING/PRODUCTION POSITION!
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!