Maintenance Mechanics are needed for a manufacturing company in Portland!
Pay: $15-$28, based on experience
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Candidates for this position will maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery & mechanical equipment used in the Aerospace and Defense industries. They will also maintain contact with vendors for complex repairs and maintains facilities.
Maintenance Mechanic Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Removes defective parts.
- Assists in installing and relocating shop machinery and equipment
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories.
Maintenance Mechanic Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic devices.
- Experience performing preventative maintenance on shop equipment and machinery.
- Experience completing purchase requisitions and maintaining contact with vendors.
- Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding,
- Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Apply today for immediate consideration!