Aerospace CNC Machinists are needed for a manufacturing company in Portland, CT!
Pay: $19-$32/hr, based on experience
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Candidates should be able to perform all operations relating to the manufacturing of complex, tight tolerance aerospace components produced in multiple manufacturing cells. Setup experience is a plus.
Aerospace CNC Machinist Duties:
- Operating CNC and other manufacturing machines to produce machined parts; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies
- Planning production by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Ensuring proper dimensions and tolerance levels for the finished product.
- Measuring dimensions of the finished product to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
Aerospace CNC Machinist Education / Experience
- At least 3-10 years of CNC operation experience.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. GD&T knowledge.
- Ability to use measuring equipment – calipers, micrometers, height gauges, indicators, depth gauges, & size blocks.
- Aerospace CNC Machinist
- Must be accurate, detailed oriented, and quality conscious
- Excellent communication skills
- Process Improvement
- High school or equivalent
Apply today for immediate consideration!