Westaff is Hiring for a Quality Tech in the Avon and Shelton area!!
Pay: Depends on experience.
Quality Tech Responsibilities:
- Perform First article, first piece, Incoming and In-process quality inspection using a variety of measurement devices including: calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, dial gauge, pin gauges, material hardness testers, visual measuring machine and others
- Create Incoming and In-process Quality inspection plans.
- Create nonconformance reports and investigate nonconforming materials and processes.
- Perform Root Cause & Corrective action analysis.
- Participate in Material Review Board activities.
- Maintain gage calibration and gage calibration database, including gage certifications.
- Internal auditing of ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
Quality Tech Requirements:
- Minimum five years of experience in a mid to high level quality inspection position required.
- Inspection experience in a high-volume machine shop, fabrication, or assembly environment preferred.
- Position requires strong ability to read and interpret Blueprint/Drawing/Schematic specification.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds minimum.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Quality Tech position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!