Are you skilled technically? Are you good at following direction? Do you have a strong attention to detail?
Then a job as an Assembler might be just the right job for you!
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as an Assembler may include but are not limited to...
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
When Will You be Working?
- Monday-Friday; 7:00am-3:30pm
- Steel-toed footwear.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be available for overtime - before/after scheduled shifts and weekends
Why Work Here?
- Great Benefits Once Hired on Permanently.
- Local Plattsburgh Position.
- Opportunities for Growth Within!