Warehouse Associate - White River Jct.
Warehouse Associate Essential Duties:
- Assist in unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing requests, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment at all times by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Experience with scanning systems and computers preferred, however will train
Military Veterans & Personnel Encouraged To Apply!