Westaff is looking to fill an IMMEDIATE opening for a Customer Service Representative position in Shelton, CT.
Pay: $23-$25/hr, depending on experience
Full time temp to perm position
The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for partnering with Internal and External Teams to ensure Customers, both International and Domestic, are appropriately managed throughout the entire Customer Fulfillment process of Supply Chain.
The Customer Service Rep will manage their own accounts, and also will:
- Process Purchase Orders
- Maintain daily functions such as Invoicing, Pricing Administration, Creation of Custom Documents, and RGA’s.
- Process and apply corrective action for Deductions received by Customers.
- Proactively partner with Customers and Commercial Team via phone, email or virtual platform
Customer Service Rep requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) or equivalent from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service Experience, serving both Domestic and International customers
- Demonstrated abilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
- Experience working in ERP systems to manage and process orders (TMM, Epicor preferred) as well as Business Intelligent Tools for Reporting
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Customer Service Representative!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!