Westaff Staffing seeking IMMEDIATE Painter!
One of Wichita's most POPULAR MANUFACTURES are hiring QUICKLY!
Hours: Monday - Friday 2:30pm- 10:30pm
Pay Rate: $23.00
- Apply paint to parts and assemblies to meet required quality and finish specifications
- Maintain equipment in a touch-up booth and decide the proper method and degree of rework needed to provide satisfactory finished units, parts, and assemblies.
- Perform coating repairs, through the use of hand tools and techniques and perform accepted touch-up painting application procedures.
- Apply top coat paints on parts previously painted while still in the wet coating stage -- without flaws.
- Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
- Perform all tasks within safety guidelines and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by team lead and/or supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- 1+ years of experience operating painting equipment and/or working on paint line
- Proven ability at proper touch-up techniques
- Aptitude to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Able to work successfully with computers and software.
- Must have the ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including ability to lift a weight of up to 50 pounds.
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.