Westaff is seeking a Professional Coding/Auditor Consultant for a national accounting firm located in Helena, MT!!
*Must live in or near Helena, Montana*
This is a PERMANENT full time, salaried position. Join a company that was named one of America's Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022!
- Responsible for the accurate coding auditing of physician and non-physician practitioner documentation using current coding guidelines, with attention to Medicare, medical necessity, NCD, and LCD requirements. Professional coding auditing expertise in multiple specialties is required, and expertise in facility inpatient and outpatient coding methodologies is preferred.
- The Consultant will assist PYA clients with provider documentation improvement, reviews for billing and other regulatory compliance with third-party payers, revenue cycle management, as well as reimbursement methodology advisory support.
- Current credential of CPC/CCS-P or related coding professional credential required
- Strong understanding of and experience in auditing for compliance with 1995, 1997, and 2021 E/M Guidelines required
- Additional credentials such as RHIT, CCS, FACHE, CMPE, or CPMA, are desirable
- Physician financial reimbursement and revenue cycle understanding are preferred
- Knowledge related to post-acute coding and billing (SNF, Home Health, Palliative Care, Behavioral Health) is a plus
- Experience presenting to physicians and other healthcare providers preferred
- Professional services firm experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume coding audit (5-7 encounters per hour average expected) environment with a team, which expects high-quality deliverables and accuracy to clients
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent project management skills
- Traits that include: detail-oriented, flexible, and responsive
- Openness to feedback
Serving clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Helena, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa, this firm is consistently ranked by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. and by INSIDE Public Accounting as one of the nation’s “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms. This firm was also named one of America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022 in the Forbes annual list, and Accounting Today highlighted this firm as “One of the Most Successful Firms in the Country.”
This success is the result of almost four decades of steadfast adherence to a culture of integrity, responsiveness, and relationships – both with clients and teammates.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! APPLY TODAY for this permanent position!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply