MAINTENANCE ELECTRIC MECHANIC
Hours: 7:am-4:pm, Monday thru Friday. Flex Overtime
Pay: $20.00-$24:00 (depends on experience and shift)
Work Hard. Get Rewarded!
Are you the right Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for this job? We’re hiring competent professionals to join a team where hard work and safety are valued. The pay is good. The benefits are good too, including medical and retirement plans. We also offer FREE online skills training, and personal support along the way. The ideal candidate has prior experience, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and identify problems.
Ready to apply with a company manufacturing workers rate “best in class” and with the highest commitment to safety? What are you waiting for, APPLY NOW!
“The staff at Westaff are friendly and helpful in finding a job for you. I am very pleased.” Westaff Associate, Margaret
As a Westaff Industrial maintenance Mechanic We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Must have 5+ years working in plastics injection molding manufacturing environment
- Hydraulic & electrical trade school preferred
- Experience using electric & hydraulic schematics, with proven troubleshooting abilities
- Must be able to work flexible hours, work overtime as needed
- Understanding of English language (able to communicate). Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure, demonstrate safe work habits, multitask, have good communication skills and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Own basic standard and metric tools / toolbox
- IR Temperature Probe
- DC, AC and Servo Drives
- Amperage Clamp Meter
- General tools Must be proficient reading and Interpreting Blueprints, Mechanical and Electrical Prints. Technicians must be able to troubleshoot the following systems and processes while working the floor.
- Close loop control systems
- AC, DC, and Servo Motors
- Machinist and Mechanic Skills
- Knowledge in parts like but not limited to Drill, Grinder, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Valves, Vacuum pumps, Lubrication systems, Lathe, Mill
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive and corrective maintenance requirements. Equipment and tools include motors, gearboxes, pneumatic systems, coupling and motor alignment, roller chain/sprockets alignment, conveyor systems, and production machines. Capable of following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; and using precision measuring tools.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools. Strong welding skills are required.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, and alignment equipment.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Optimizes maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting actions, communicating irregularities, and scheduling correction of abnormalities.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Industrial Electric Mechanic job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!