Westaff is looking to fill an Immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative position in Shelton, CT. Great company! Apply today!
Pay is $23-$25/hr to start!
This is an ON-SITE, Full time temp to perm position
The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for partnering with Internal and External Teams to ensure Customers, both International and Domestic, are appropriately managed throughout the entire Customer Fulfillment process of Supply Chain.
The Customer Service Rep will manage their own accounts, and also will:
- Process Purchase Orders
- Review processed orders for accuracy and work to resolve issues
- Review, maintain and manage the communication of orders
- Maintain daily functions such as Invoicing, Pricing Administration, Creation of Custom Documents, and RGA’s.
- Process and apply corrective action for Deductions received by Customers.
- Proactively partner with Customers and Commercial Team via phone, email or virtual platform
Education and/or Experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) or equivalent from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service Experience, serving both Domestic and International customers
- Demonstrated abilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
- Experience working in ERP systems to manage and process orders (TMM, Epicor preferred) as well as Business Intelligent Tools for Reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in the English language is required
- Attention to detail and ability to handle fast paced work environment
- Strong analytical abilities to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a collaborative team setting