Pay: $16-$18 hourly depending on experience
Day shift – 48 hours a week
6am – 4:30 pm Monday - Thursday
6am – 2:30 pm Friday
• Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for the job.
• Plans details of working procedure and tools and material requirements.
• Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together
• Fabricates product by cutting, burning and welding various metals.
• Repairs and/or builds product by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
• Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded.
• Sets up, assembles, and welds parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc or gas welding
• Uses burning equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut material to size and shape.
• Repairs product by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and/or assembling parts using welding
techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
Free Online Skill Building Courses
Permanent Opportunity with a company that has medical and retirement benefits!