$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Join our team with this great, entry level opportunity! Learn new skills and grow your career.
Schedule: Mon-Fri | 7am-3:30pm
Pay Rate: $16.55-$17.66/hour, DOE
The Tool Assembly/Repair Person is responsible for assembling or repairing installation tools including but not limited to MD6, MD7, OH25, MY, MR, MD6R, Y35, Y39, Y644HS, Y750HSXT, Patriot Series tool, remote hydraulic heads, and subassemblies for hydraulic tools and testing hydraulic pumps working at bench or on shop floor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs assembly of mechanical or hydraulic tools by utilizing work order routing, product drawing, and QCIP to guide proper assembly of components.
- Fastens components together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners utilizing hand tools.
- Operates drill presses, lathes, grinders, arbor presses, and hydraulic presses to assist in assembly operation.
- Verifies conformance to specifications utilizing measuring devices to calibrate tools and verifying performance to Quality Control Inspection Plan (QCIP).
- Maintains all necessary records and reports including serialization of tools and components.
- Maintains clean and organized workstation at all times. Observes all quality requirements, work standards, and safe work practices.
- Fills tools with hydraulic fluid and bleeds air from system. Tests for function of hydraulic circuit by operating tool.
- Packages and prepares tools for shipment by following work order routings and drawing instructions.
- Follows all Lean work standards including but not limited to Standard Work, Production Analysis Charts, Red Bin, 5S, and Kanban replenishment.
- May be required to be trained in proper handling of hazardous waste in accordance with 40 CFR 265.16 due to the various waste generated within the facility. If required, must take part in documented annual reviews of Hazardous Waste regulations.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE TOOL ASSEMBLY/REPAIR POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.