Temporary Warehouse Associate
Want to get your foot in the door with an amazing manufacturing company? Apply now for the temporary Warehouse Associate position, and it could translate into a full time role directly with the client!
Schedule: Mon-Fri | 7am-3:30pm
Pay Rate: $17.66/hour
Responsible to receive, stock and distribute materials, tools, equipment, and products within establishments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Transacts material movements in the system (SAP) by issuing to production orders, receiving finished goods against production orders, transfers to other site locations, and moves internally between storage locations.
- Performs Good Receipts in SAP against Purchase Requisitions to confirm the delivery of goods from outside sources (vendors, FEDEX, UPS, Land Air, etc.)
- Counts, sorts and stores materials or items on racks, shelves or bins according to assigned stock locations.
- Maintains inventory locator card by physically counting items or cycle counts as required.
- Performs housekeeping duties (sweeping, trash/recycling removal, filing, etc.)
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.