Business Development Manager Changing Lives One Day at a Time
We're looking for a dynamic, savvy sales professional to join our rapidly growing Westaff team!
Westaff provides all levels of personnel from entry-level, skilled and managerial talent for the warehouse to senior executives of supply chain.
Westaff is an EmployBridge company, the nation's largest light industrial staffing company!
This position pays a competitive base salary, uncapped monthly profit sharing, a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent growth potential!
The Business Development Manager expands market share through new business development, sales opportunities, and by providing full end-to-end customer sales and account management.
• Targeting high quality leads and leveraging existing partnerships to build a robust prospect funnel
• Conduct pre-call research and planning to gain insights into customer needs and priorities
• Building relationships at multiple levels with potential clients via phone, email, social media and face-to-face meetings
• Engaging with decision makers at all levels (including executives) of an organization during the buying process
• Providing consultative account management, post-sales support, and consistent follow-up
• Meets or exceeds weekly goals to bring in new accounts through innovative methods i.e. Lead Gen, Vidyard, Zoom, LinkedIn, etc.
• Utilize creativity by using Westaff's innovative technology to reach clients and prospects
• 5+ years experience and a demonstrable track record of success in a B2B sales role, ideally with career progression
• Experience building strong client relationships
• Knowledge of target market, to include both prospective client and geography
• Demonstrable experience using a CRM platform for business
• Must have market-related and operations knowledge and sales experience
• Staffing or service industry experience is preferred
• Regular and Predictable Attendance