Seeking an Criminal Customer Service Clerk that will be responsible for assisting customers in person and via telephone concerning felony, misdemeanor, traffic, non-support and paternity matters.
Must be an permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish
- Greets the public and reviews requests from customers to determine the type of problem or the direction needed
- Answers incoming calls from the public and other governmental agencies
- Accepts over the counter filings and scans these documents into the Clerk’s case management system
- Complies with requests for copies of documents for customers and agencies while maintaining confidentiality
- Responds to verbal and written inquiries from the public (and often inmates) pertaining to criminal cases
- Processes incoming mail requests, including background checks, copies of court records and certified court documents.
- Assists misdemeanor team with DWI tickets, revocations, and witness summons
- Sorts and files paid traffic receipts
- Weekly Pay through Westaff
- Permanent Opportunity
- 15 Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- Deferred Compensation