Have you built Control Panels? Looking to grow your career?
Control Panel Builder's needed in Hamden to wire electrical panels, for an industrial pump manufacturer!
Shift: 7am-3:30pm Monday through Friday
Pay: $15-$20/hr depending on experience
Control Panel Builder Duties:
- Lay out and mount components to electrical sub panels
- label and wire components and instruments
- Check controls drawings for accuracy
- Mark up and maintain "as-built" drawings
- Ensure continuity of circuits in electrical wiring
- Cut, strip, bend and mount wires to connect electrical units
Control Panel Builder Skills:
- Competent in the use of hand tools and power tools
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, & Oulook)
- Proficient with wire and component labeling software
- Ability to read electrical diagrams and schematics
- Ability to recognize and understand electrical symbols
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass screenings
- 2+ years experience with controls, wiring, and electrical systems
- Machine building and panel building experience
- Previous background in Manufacturing
- Current knowledge of NFPA, UL 508, NEC, IEC, and CE
- Ability to stand, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours
- FREE online education
- Weekly pay!
- Competitive benefits
- Equal opportunity employer!
Apply now! Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!