Payroll Administrator needed for Leading Distributor in North Haven, CT!
Hours: Flexible 8am, 8:30, or 9am start
Pay: 45-50k based on experience
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Processes weekly payroll assuring proper deductions/pays are processed with established schedule
- Process reports and check requests (if applicable) based on established schedule
- Provides documentation and tracking of payroll expense variances and prepares information/schedules as requested
- Updates employee data as necessary
- Provides audit function to assure accuracy of data verification of wages/deductions, etc.
- Completes wage verification and statements
- Develop familiarity with resources, i.e., Tax guides, IRS site, DOL, DCP
- Develops understanding of department cycles – monthly, quarterly, annual and participates in preparation of applicable reports/schedules
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- 1-2 years in payroll or equivalent setting
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience with MS office, excel, TEAMS
- Time conversions, payroll cycling, attention to detail
Apply today for immediate consideration!